Old February 4th 09, 07:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess Tournament Next Week, $200 PRIZE. Anyone down to play?

On Feb 3, 9:02*pm, (SAT W-7) wrote:
i am not sure my webtv would make it work .

How do you know people will not use a computer ? *Just take them at
their word ?

Great question.

There will be a couple of assigned pieces that will have to be moved
by all players during a specific turn. This extra element will make
using a computer counter productive, and will add an extra level of
strategic thinking for players.

I have no experience with webtv, but if it allows you to drag and drop
game pieces, it should work. Thanks for your input, and hope to see
you in the tournament.

-Omar
Old February 5th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

no webtv will not work ...

i keep sying i will buy a real computer but this thing is so simple to
use i never do..

Old February 5th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

I actually hooked up my computer to my TV, and I started spending a
lot of time on Hulu.com. It works really well.