Old February 11th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Please add me to all your email lists

Truth or Da

Please add me to all of your free money making surveys, or

Some hacker took over one of my email accounts, and I would like for
that person to receive all of the email that I will forward to them
from this account:

?

Old March 27th 09, 06:34 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Truth or Da

Please add me to all of your free money making surveys, or

Some hacker took over one of my email accounts, and I would like for
that person to receive all of the email that I will forward to them
from this account:

?
why are you posting in this forum