Old February 24th 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer

Default San Francisco Cout Hearing Held

The transcript of the hearing yesterday in San Francisco Federal Court
in the case of USCF vs. Polgar has been done already. It is 60 pages
long. The transcript may be ordered on payment of about $55 to court
reporter Christine Triska.

I am blocked from posting this information to the USCF Issues Forum by
Order of Allen Priest who was recently appointed Chairman of the Forum
Oversight Committee by Bill Goichberg. Therefore I ask that anyone
with access to that forum post that information there.

Transcript of Proceedings held on 02/23/09, before Judge Marilyn H.
Patel. Court Reporter/Transcriber Christine Triska, Telephone number
(650) 743-8425; . Per General Order No.
59 and Judicial Conference policy, this transcript may be viewed only
at the Clerks Office public terminal or may be purchased through the
Court Reporter/Transcriber until the deadline for the Release of
Transcript Restriction.After that date it may be obtained through
PACER. Any Notice of Intent to Request Redaction, if required, is due
no later than 5 business days from date of this filing. Release of
Transcript Restriction set for 5/22/2009. (cat, COURT STAFF) (Filed on
2/24/2009)

Old February 24th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I have just received an invoice for $39,40 for the transcript of the
hearing in the case USCF vs. Susan Polgar that was held yesterday
February 23, 2009 in San Francisco Federal Court.

The amount was less than previously believed.

I am inclined to pay for the transcript myself and then send it by
email and post it on my website but I so often bear expenses like that
which are really the expenses of the entire membership that I would
appreciate any donations to cover the cost of $39.40.

Any member who contributes any part of the $39.40 will be appreciated.
The court in San Francisco has assured me that the transcript will be
emailed to me as soon as payment is received and I in turn will email
the transcript to anybody who contributes to it.

Since I am banned from the USCF Issues Forum, I would appreciate it if
any member of that forum post this request this there.

Please send donations to this request for a small amount to my PayPal
address at

Old February 25th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message

I would
appreciate any donations to cover the cost of $39.40.

I have a pile of Pabst cans out in the grage, come on by the house any time.