Old February 25th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default What is good chess software that allows me to keep the queen

I don't like to exchange queens in my chess games. I want to keep it
as long as possible.

What chess programs have this option
Old March 25th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Feb 25, 4:58*pm, greg wrote:
I don't like to exchange queens in my chess games. I want to keep it
as long as possible.

What chess programs have this option

Have a look at the Chessmaster series by UbiSoft.. These programs have
a number of "personalities" of computer opponents programmed into
them, probably one will have an aversion to exchanging queens.
Old March 26th 09, 07:13 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Feb 25, 4:58*pm, greg wrote:
I don't like to exchange queens in my chess games. I want to keep it
as long as possible.

What chess programs have this option

Have a look at the Chessmaster series by UbiSoft.. These programs have
a number of "personalities" of computer opponents programmed into
them, probably one will have an aversion to exchanging queens.
Thanks for the suggestion