Old February 28th 09, 09:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Rybka/Fritz does not install

Hi ! I got a Rybka 3 copy and a Fritz 11 copy. I have already installed a
Fritz 8 (italian version) and I have last version of Arena, got it today.
So, I think I have a GUI (the Fritz one, but in Italian, and the Arena one).
When I insert disk for "installing" Fritz11/Rybka 3 I got same answer after
having selected destination folder: "Rybka3/Fritz11 is configuring your new
software installation" and it never goes on ! My computer: OS Windows Vista
64-bit, Intel Core 2 quad CPU 2,4 Ghz, 4 Gb RAM, Video card ATI Radeon 3600
with 512 Mb dedicated memory.
Is there anyone who can help me up on this matter ?
You can answer here or, if you like, you can find me on msn messenger as:

Thank you everybody.

Old March 3rd 09, 07:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
Banned

Play at GetClub, its free and much enjoying.

Your games are recorded for you to analyze them later.

Bye
Sanny