Old March 1st 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Fritz/Rybka does not install

Bruno Moscetti wrote:

Never tried HIRCS, sorry
thank you very much

G'day Bruno - I've added the rgc.computer gruppen..

Try your original post again..

m.

"SAT W-7" ha scritto nel messaggio
I wish i could help you but my webtv sucks , but it is simple and easy
to use ..
If i had a real computer id try and help you..

I am not sure who here will try and help you ?

All they talk about is chess politics .. Even in the computer discussion
group i do not think anyone will help you but i hope some one does
because id like to see you play all three of them vs each other ..

Hey do you like HIRCS ? If i had a real computer that is the one i
would buy..