Old March 2nd 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default CM 10th

I just installed the whole 3 CDROMS of CM 10th Edition on my hard drive,
and it STILL tells me the CDROM has to be in my reader to run the program.

What's with THAT?

Old March 2nd 09, 01:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sarah Houston wrote:
I just installed the whole 3 CDROMS of CM 10th Edition on my hard drive,
and it STILL tells me the CDROM has to be in my reader to run the program.

What's with THAT?

Install the patch(es)

http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=698
Old March 3rd 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Jack Straw wrote :

Sarah Houston wrote:
I just installed the whole 3 CDROMS of CM 10th Edition on my hard
drive, and it STILL tells me the CDROM has to be in my reader to run
the program.

What's with THAT?

Install the patch(es)

http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=698

Thanks. Are they inclusive? Like I only need the last one?

Old March 3rd 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Sarah Houston wrote:

http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=698

Thanks. Are they inclusive? Like I only need the last one?

I think you just need to install 1.03
Old March 5th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Jack Straw wrote :

Sarah Houston wrote:

http://www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/Info.aspx?dlId=698

Thanks. Are they inclusive? Like I only need the last one?

I think you just need to install 1.03

Thanks, it worked.

Anyone know how to get rid of the splash screen on startup?