Old March 3rd 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default USCF's attorney subpoena the subpoenas

As I am not only a party to this case but also I am representing
myself (by choice) I receive court filings at the same times that the
lawyers and the court receives them.

Today, I received an odd subpoena. It is from one of the USCF's
lawyers and it subpoenas the subpoenas served by another one of the
USCF's lawyers.

In case you cannot follow this, do not be discouraged because I had to
look at a few minutes before I figured it out too.

Which reminds me, it is high time that I served a subpoena myself. It
is of utmost legal significance that I obtain a copy of that video
starring Susan Polgar. Sorry fellows, but when it comes, I will not be
able to share it with you. Confidentiality and all that.

Old March 4th 09, 12:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 3, 3:09*pm, samsloan wrote:
As I am not only a party to this case but also I am representing
myself (by choice) I receive court filings at the same times that the
lawyers and the court receives them.

Today, I received an odd subpoena. It is from one of the USCF's
lawyers and it subpoenas the subpoenas served by another one of the
USCF's lawyers.

In case you cannot follow this, do not be discouraged because I had to
look at a few minutes before I figured it out too.

Which reminds me, it is high time that I served a subpoena myself. It
is of utmost legal significance that I obtain a copy of that video
starring Susan Polgar. Sorry fellows, but when it comes, I will not be
able to share it with you. Confidentiality and all that.

Sam Sloan

Sheesh. I can't tell if this is live or Memorex.
Old March 4th 09, 01:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 4, 3:06*am, samsloan wrote:
The above ridiculous posting is by the Fake Sam Sloan. I did not
post this. See the headers below:

I mistook it for the 'real thing.'
Old March 4th 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 4, 8:18*am, The Historian wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:06*am, samsloan wrote:

The above ridiculous posting is by the Fake Sam Sloan. I did not
post this. See the headers below:

I mistook it for the 'real thing.'

Those headers are fake.

Take another look: The headers cited are fake. The top posting is by
the real me. The third posting is fake.

The Really Honest and Truly Real Sam Sloan
Old March 5th 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 4, 8:02 am, samsloan wrote:

The Really, Really, Real Sam Sloan

The above is fake. I do not know if there have been _any_ RSS
posts in this thread!

Andrew Usher

Old March 5th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Andrew Usher wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:02 am, samsloan wrote:

The Really, Really, Real Sam Sloan

The above is fake. I do not know if there have been _any_ RSS
posts in this thread!

Andrew Usher

Things are not going well in the land of anonamice. Their backs are to
the wall and they are becoming more crazed all the time. Their postings
of late display this very well. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Old March 5th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Mar 4, 9:02*am, samsloan wrote:
On Mar 4, 2009 9:02 am, samsloan wrote:

On Mar 4, 8:18 am, The Historian wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:06 am, samsloan wrote:

The above ridiculous posting is by the Fake Sam Sloan. I did not
post this. See the headers below:

I mistook it for the 'real thing.'

Those headers are fake.

Take another look: The headers cited are fake. The top posting is by
the real me. The third posting is fake.

The Really Honest and Truly Real Sam Sloan

This is getting even more ridiculous. The top posting is by the Fake Sam
Sloan. The posting justifying it is also fake, probably by the same Fake
Sam Sloan.

It is absurd to even think that the lawyers, or any lawyers except in
Lubbock, would subpeona themselves or their own side.

Everyone knows I would not spell 'subpeona' as 'subpoena'. It is a legal
term. I am very familiar with legal terms. The word literally means
delivered (Subbed) by a clerk (or Peon - not poen) to attend Court. So it
is sub + peona or subpeona.

Who is doing this? More and more I think it is someone who worked in the
law, but has not practiced for a long time. The same person who is the
real author of many of the nutball letters for which Trollgar was blamed
and who keeps trying to incite others to post these to federal Judges in
the hope that I am investigated and don't concentrate on winning the
election.

I am going to get to the bottom of this.

The Really, Really, Real Sam Sloan

The Really Real Sam Sloan does not use anonymous remailers like this
one:

Subject: USCF's attorney subpoena the subpoenas
From: samsloan
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 06:02:52 -0800 (PST)
Massage-ID: 87f5e9ce-abcc-454f-9dd0-

Newsgroups:
rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.ches s.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
45f5e9ce-

The Very Real Sam Sloan

Now, regarding the following statement, how much real money would you
really like to bet: