Old March 7th 09, 02:50 PM posted to alt.certification.a-plus,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions

"Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions" is a new book out that
teaches how to pass the A+ Certification test

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...ean=0923891064

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.
This book contains 50 helpful questions and their answers that should
help you pass the A+ Certification Test.

The questions in the book are similar to those on the actual tests.
The answers and the explanations provided for those answers should be
helpful to anyone seeking to pass this test.

ISBN 0923891064

This book is also considerably cheaper than any other book on this
subject.

Old March 7th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo....asp?ean=09238....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.

Paul Truong can write a book about posting to Internet newsgroups.
Phil Innes can write the chapter on remailers.
Old March 7th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 12:29*pm, The Historian wrote:
On Mar 7, 9:50*am, samsloan wrote:

"Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions" is a new book out that
teaches how to pass the A+ Certification test

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo....asp?ean=09238....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.

Paul Truong can write a book about posting to Internet newsgroups.
Phil Innes can write the chapter on remailers.

Are you convinced that Phil Innes is doing the anonymous remailings?

I am not convinced. For all his defects, the anonymous remailer is at
least cogent and understandable. On the other hand, we just cannot
understand what Phil Innes is trying to say.
Old March 7th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 1:03*pm, samsloan wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:29*pm, The Historian wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:50*am, samsloan wrote:

"Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions" is a new book out that
teaches how to pass the A+ Certification test

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo....asp?ean=09238...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.

Paul Truong can write a book about posting to Internet newsgroups.
Phil Innes can write the chapter on remailers.

Are you convinced that Phil Innes is doing the anonymous remailings?

I think he should be considered as a suspect.

Old March 7th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 10:22*am, The Historian wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:03*pm, samsloan wrote:

On Mar 7, 12:29*pm, The Historian wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:50*am, samsloan wrote:

"Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions" is a new book out that
teaches how to pass the A+ Certification test

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo....asp?ean=09238...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.

Paul Truong can write a book about posting to Internet newsgroups.
Phil Innes can write the chapter on remailers.

Are you convinced that Phil Innes is doing the anonymous remailings?

I think he should be considered as a suspect.

Why?

98% of what passes through here is incomprehensible, poisonous,
abusive drek or mind-deadening spam. On occasion, Mr. Innes posts
interesting and informative chess news. That is more than most.

shrugs

Old March 7th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 1:22*pm, The Historian wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:03*pm, samsloan wrote:

On Mar 7, 12:29*pm, The Historian wrote:

On Mar 7, 9:50*am, samsloan wrote:

"Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions" is a new book out that
teaches how to pass the A+ Certification test

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo....asp?ean=09238...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0923891064

A+ Certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician.

Paul Truong can write a book about posting to Internet newsgroups.
Phil Innes can write the chapter on remailers.

Are you convinced that Phil Innes is doing the anonymous remailings?

I think he should be considered as a suspect.

I am not convinced. For all his defects, the anonymous remailer is at
least cogent and understandable. On the other hand, we just cannot
understand what Phil Innes is trying to say.- Hide quoted text -

Yes he should be one of the usual suspects.
Old March 7th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 1:30*pm, "Rev. J.D. Walker" wrote:
[...]

shrugs- Hide quoted text -

Aha! One of Phil's anonomuse accounts speaks.
Old March 7th 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer

On Mar 7, 2:36*pm, None wrote:
[...]

I don't think Mr. Walker is a sockpuppet from Brattleboro. Unless P
Innes was arguing with himself when he last threatened Walker.