Old November 27th 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Can White Win this? Weiss vs. Chigorin New York 1889

I sent this book to the printers yesterday, Thanksgiving Day, where I
spent Thanksgiving in the company of my devoted computer.

This book of the New York 1889 Chess Congress by William Steinitz will
be out and published by the middle of next week.

I expect that this book will be my best selling chess book because it
is otherwise unavailable.

If you want this book relatively inexpensively I suggest that you
check the Barnes and Noble website below every day starting on Monday,
because they always offer my books at a deeply discounted pre-
publication price for one or two days. Since you will know that the
book will be out in two days more, you will not have to wait long.

Sam Sloan

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=4871878473
http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871878473
Old November 27th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Nov 27, 10:48*am, samsloan wrote:
I sent this book to the printers yesterday, Thanksgiving Day, where I
spent Thanksgiving in the company of my devoted computer.

This book of the New York 1889 Chess Congress by William Steinitz will
be out and published by the middle of next week.

I expect that this book will be my best selling chess book because it
is otherwise unavailable.

If you want this book relatively inexpensively I suggest that you
check the Barnes and Noble website below every day starting on Monday,
because they always offer my books at a deeply discounted pre-
publication price for one or two days. Since you will know that the
book will be out in two days more, you will not have to wait long.

Sam Sloan

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=4871878473

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871878473

Sorry, it is already being offered there at $9 below list price !!!!