Old January 22nd 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default 180494 Information portals for computer and Web technology 35

I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a penny, just student scraping by. But Guess what? I don't want your money, your e-mail, or anything. Each of these sites has a specific topic but they have them style and layout sothey are easy to navigate and ther a search function should take you to exactly where youwant to, or just explore, they have outside service you can acccess as well. Each site has 10,000 plus articles and they are updated everyday so you know you are gettin up to date information. ENough, here the computer and tech related sites.

Code and Creation Application Level Programming and Development
http://codeandcreation.com

EyrLinx
http://eyelinx.com

EyeTraffif
http://eyetrafiic.net

FreeNetCommerce
http://freenetcommerce.com

FreeNew Windows Software
http://freenewwindowsofyware.com

Home DVD Production
http://homedvdproduction.com

Instant Web Solutions
http://instantwebsolutions.com

Ipods and Imacs
http://ipods-imacs.com

THe Flow of Traffic
http://theflowoftraffic

TotalHelpSolutionsa
http://totalhelpsolutions.com

Webtraffic Ultra
http://webtrafficultra

Thanks in Advance and if you find any of these sites hekofulto you please pass them along roytou friends.

us#nRubgeNZMyTi&*dI/(Y?pgY&=S*)iw