Old January 27th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 37174

I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I willo just go to ebay but I don't know what kind of meory, cards and such are compaitble with my machine. Help please.

Virgina

http://ipods-imacs.com

!oPVt^.Khme=xrLEfBTKy/.o