Old January 31st 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Get Club sucks!

On Jan 31, 10:52*am, Sanny wrote:
On Jan 31, 5:03*pm, (SAT W-7) wrote:

Ivans move is E-2 x C-2 , rook x pawn

GetClub Played : 31. Q-d8+

You have only onemove 31.... K-g7

Now, GetClub played 32. f4 attacking your Queen

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

[Sco -5.0 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4 Qc6
19. f3 Nf5
20. Rxe8 Rxe8
21. Qd3 Qc5
22. Rg1 Ne3+
23. BxN Rxe3
24. Qf1 Qe5
25. Kf2 Qd4
26. Kg2 Qxb2
27. Qf2 Qe5
28. Kh1 g6
29. Rg4 Re2
30. Qh4 Rxc2
31. Qd8+ Kg7
32. f4

Ivan is closing in for the kill

Ivan - 3.2

GC King being exposed for so many moves made it hard on GC to defend
and attack ..

Yes, GetClub says a loss of 5.0 points.

Today GetClub was improved a lot. So I think GetClub may recover from
this position by playing stronger moves.

But this position looks very hard for GetClub.

If that siteck Manaphesto game is 50 to 60 $ i may buy it ????? *I have
had Ivan for about 8 years , maybe 9 ? *Iike to get some thing newer.
If i had a real computer id get HIRCS , i have always liked that one ..
Hey play GC vs that one and see what happens.

If It has higher rating, We can play Easy / Normal Levels against
Manaphesto.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html