Old March 9th 10, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default "NewKasp" beat the GetClub - (Easy Level) thrice !!!

Sanny writes:

Here are a few Games where GetClub Lost to a Strong Player "NewKasp"

GetClub [Drew & Win] a few games against him, I am showing only games
where "NewKasp" beat the Easy Level.

Aha. Yesterday no one could beat Getclub, now someone does three times
in a row.

NewKasp(1040)-easy(912)

White -- Black
(easy) -- (NewKasp)

1. f2-f4{0} d7-d5{26}
2. e2-e3{0} c7-c5{20}
3. d2-d4{0} c5-d4{4}
4. Qd1-d4{80} Nb8-c6{108}
5. Bf1-b5{80} Qd8-a5{104}
6. Nb1-c3{24} e7-e6{20}

Since when does your website only show the first 6 moves? Should I
comment on the first 6 moves only?

I won't install Java to see the rest of moves played. I just want a
list of moves. I know a download link for a proper PGN file would be
much to expect from you.

mfg, simon .... l
Old March 10th 10, 07:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny writes:

Here are a few Games where GetClub Lost to a Strong Player "NewKasp"

GetClub [Drew & Win] a few games against him, I am showing only games
where "NewKasp" beat the Easy Level.

Aha. Yesterday no one could beat Getclub, now someone does three times
in a row.

"NewKasp" played 10 games, in 3 games he lost. 3 games were drawn and
3 games he win. I only showed the games where GetClub Lost.

Your math is broken.

And it doesn't matter how many games he lost or drawed. You said,
noone would win against Getclub and he did it three times.

Since when does your website only show the first 6 moves? Should I
comment on the first 6 moves only?

First 6 moves are shown in the list of Games: I have provided the
links to each game, Where you can see complete game along with all
moves played by them.

No.

I won't install Java to see the rest of moves played. I just want a
list of moves. I know a download link for a proper PGN file would be
much to expect from you.

You can see the list of moves even without Java. Thew moves are shown
in plain TEXT.

No, they aren't. There's just advertisements and a big message that I
should install Java. Need a screenshot?

And when I follow your suggestions-link, I just get the first 6 moves
like in the list of games.

However if you have Java installed you can play and animate the moves
played by each player.

I have no need for that.

mfg, simon .... l