Old April 29th 10, 09:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default I thought it was over...

In the last three tournaments I have played I have been all in 4 times.
Once they were drawing dead, I won.

The other three times they had a 2 card out twice, and a three card out
the next, I of course lost all three times.

Of course I should make the play, of course I want the call. But I
can't even hold the 20:1's any more.

--
If it doesn't fit on a bumper
sticker, Republicans can't un