Old May 16th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default CM 2007

Is Chessmaster The Art of Learning, Grandmaster Edition ( 2007 ) the last
product that Ubi will be offering in the Chessmaster series?

I was looking at their site for any patches for Windows 7 ( the game STILL
hangs once in awhile sigh ) but found none, or any mention of future
releases.

--
- Jane Galt
Old May 16th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On May 15, 7:49*pm, Jane Galt wrote:
Is Chessmaster The Art of Learning, Grandmaster Edition ( 2007 ) the last
product that Ubi will be offering in the Chessmaster series?

I was looking at their site for any patches for Windows 7 ( the game STILL
hangs once in awhile sigh ) but found none, or any mention of future
releases.

--
- Jane Galt

From what I've heard, Ubi Soft has no intention of putting out any
more Chessmasters. Sad to say, but they probably went as far as they
could with what they had.

jm
Old May 17th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On May 16, 10:03*pm, Jane Galt wrote:
*wrote :

On May 15, 7:49*pm, Jane Galt wrote:
Is Chessmaster The Art of Learning, Grandmaster Edition ( 2007 ) the last
product that Ubi will be offering in the Chessmaster series?

I was looking at their site for any patches for Windows 7 ( the game STIL

hangs once in awhile sigh ) but found none, or any mention of future
releases.

--
- Jane Galt

From what I've heard, Ubi Soft has no intention of putting out any
more Chessmasters. Sad to say, but they probably went as far as they
could with what they had.

jm

And in all that time, they never got all the bugs fixed?

--
- Jane Galt- Hide quoted text -

Apparently not. CM9000 was the last version that was decently
supported, I'm afraid.

jm