Old October 28th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Any talk about chess computers happening here???

My Fritz 5 from 10+ years ago barely works on my new computer which
runs Windows 7.
Yesterday I saw (and bought) something called Fritz Chess, Grandmaster
11 for $10 at Target. It seems to be (as was my 10 year old Fritz 5)
made by (or authorized by) Chessbase. Is it a scaled down version of
Fritz?
I've done a little research but can't seem to find much specificly
about this product.
I'd like to have some idea before I open it.
Then again...for $10...
Old October 28th 10, 05:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/ches...nge-iii-engine

http://uk.pc.ign.com/objects/071/071853.html