Old October 29th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Rybka vs. Ivan (at Knight Odds)

* SAT W-7 (06:17) schrieb:

Ivans move is G-4 to D-7 Bishop move
Let me check that again , Yes G-4 to D-7 ..

So 13. ... Bd7

I expect Rybka to do finally d Nf7, attacking your rook, protecting the
pawn and attacking d8, the last square your king could move to. Your
other rook and your queen are nicely locked in. That Qb8 move is still a
mystery to me.

It'll be time for e6, before Rybka makes that move. Then Stockfish wants
to exchange the queen for a rook. Then your king will be under attack
and the exchange will be the other way round.

mfg, simon .... l