Old October 30th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default 146 tactics problems from Bobby Fischer games

I've analysed with Stockfish 19.1 (10 sec per move) 826 chess games of
Bobby Fischer and I've found 146 interesting tactical positions to solve.
You can found and interactively solve these puzzles he

http://www.ideachess.com/chess_tacti...tactics_n/8464

problems are numbered from 8464 to 8609. Under the board you can read
from which Fischer game the problem came from.

Gianluca

Old October 31st 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

An handy link to the tactics problems

http://www.ideachess.com/collection/v/fischer

Gianluca
Old November 1st 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Oct 30, 5:09*pm, Zuril wrote:
I've analysed with Stockfish 19.1 (10 sec per move) 826 chess games of
Bobby Fischer and I've found 146 interesting tactical positions to solve.
You can found and interactively solve these puzzles he

http://www.ideachess.com/chess_tacti...tactics_n/8464

problems are numbered from 8464 to 8609. Under the board you can read
from which Fischer game the problem came from.

Gianluca

Took too long to load but it was my fault not yours. These Greek ADSL
lines are always throttled (i.e., speeds reduced) during peak times.
Very backwards but that's Greece for you.

RL
Old November 1st 10, 05:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On 01/11/2010 18:13, raylopez99 wrote:
Took too long to load but it was my fault not yours. These Greek ADSL
lines are always throttled (i.e., speeds reduced) during peak times.
Very backwards but that's Greece for you.

RL

Hello Ruy,

now I've also Greek players in the ranking. The first is 24th.

Gianluca
Old November 1st 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On 31 Oct, 22:35, Zuril wrote:
An handy link to the tactics problems

http://www.ideachess.com/collection/v/fischer

Gianluca

Thanks for this.

Mark

Old November 1st 10, 10:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On 01/11/2010 21:45, Mark Houlsby wrote:
On 31 Oct, 22:35, wrote:
An handy link to the tactics problems

http://www.ideachess.com/collection/v/fischer

Gianluca