Old November 29th 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default David Bradlow, Bankruptcy Trustee, sues to remove postings fromGoogle Newsgroups

On Nov 27, 9:20*am, Mark Houlsby wrote:

Seriously, you should quit when you're behind.

Seriously, you have **** for brains.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...=foad&safe=off
Old November 29th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 29, 7:56*pm, Your smrat wrote:
On Nov 27, 9:20*am, Mark Houlsby wrote:

Seriously, you should quit when you're behind.

Seriously, you have **** for brains.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...pq=&as_oq=&as_...

I think you have posted the wrong link. ****-for-brains.

Seriously: shut the **** up. In your own interest....

Have a nice day now.
Old November 30th 10, 03:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 29, 3:14*pm, Mark Houlsby wrote:
On Nov 29, 7:56*pm, Your smrat wrote:

On Nov 27, 9:20*am, Mark Houlsby wrote:

Seriously, you should quit when you're behind.

Seriously, you have **** for brains.

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...pq=&as_oq=&as_...

I think you have posted the wrong link.

Rick rolled.

****-for-brains.

How terribly clever. I say **** for brains and you respond with - ****
for brains. What will you think of next.

Seriously: shut the **** up.

Golly.

In your own interest....

Uh oh, ellipsis. I guess I'm in for it now. They're so ominous,
ellipsis. Well, rest assured, you've terrified me ... Why, I think I
may even have **** myself. I did, you frightened me so terribly with
your dots that I **** myself!

Actually, ****stool, it's in my interest to prolong this thread where
you mistake me for Paul Truong for as long as possible. Because its
makes you look like something of a ****ing prat. Oh sure, the evidence
is compelling: I posted in a thread started by the Sloanatic and I use
a pseudonym in usenet. Eureka! exclaims sooper genyiouus Sherlock
Houlsby, it's Paul Truong.

What a ****ing maroon.

Have a nice day now.

Thanks. By the way, do you have kids? If so, Sue and I hope they get
leukemia. Oh dear, did I say SUe and I? What a giveaway!

Old November 30th 10, 09:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 30, 3:18*am, Your smrat wrote:
[...]

I don't. Thanks for your concern, though.

Old November 30th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

I hope that all of you realize that by this you are gaining much
desired further publicity for Mr. Bradlow.
Old November 30th 10, 08:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 30, 5:18*am, Your smrat wrote:
y the way, do you have kids? If so, Sue and I hope they get
leukemia. Oh dear, did I say SUe and I? What a giveaway!

Is it a conciDENSE, blockhead, that your girlfriend/wife/partner is
litigious and named SUE? That's a giveaway. As in giveaway chess.

Now quit while you're a behind before you self mate yourself under the
5th Amendment (right to remain silent). Exercise that write and quit
writing here you fukcing moron.

RL
Old November 30th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 30, 4:48*pm, samsloan wrote:
I hope that all of you realize that by this you are gaining much
desired further publicity for Mr. Bradlow.

Who is Mr. Bradlow? Is this like Old Ironsides, Bradlaw, the original
TV lawyer played by Raymond Burr? Or was that Perry Mason, as in the
famous chess champion of that last name? Taylor T. Kingston would
know the answers to such trivial

I'm not following this soap opera.

RL
Old November 30th 10, 10:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Nov 30, 7:02*am, micky wrote:

foad..

You think you are so clever don't you Michael Adams, if that is in
fact your real name. But how do we know you are not in fact Paul
Truong, impersonating Michael Adams, sock puppeting for yoursmrat, aka
foad, who is actually Paul Truong, which is to say yourself.
Diabolical if true. No doubt Malk Hoursby, solly, er sorry, Mark
Houlsby will be able to ferret this out, but only if you answer the
following questions truthfully and under penalty of usenet perjury.

1. Has administrative law clerk Brian Laughingstock ever archived one
of your usenet posts for use as evidence in an important chess
lawsuit?

2. Have you ever ejaculated on or about a fat woman named Susan?

3. Who is Bud Webster and what is his chess rating?

4. If the fake Sam Sloan sued the fake Gordon Ray Parker for
defamation, libel, and trademark infringement under section 7(a) of
the Migratory Bird Act, would venue be properly had in St Kitts and
Nevin?

5. What is the capital of Mauritania?

Remember Mr Adams-Truong, it is imperative that you answer these
questions honestly if sooper genyious Mark "Javert" Houlsby is to
crack this case wide open.

Sincerely yours

Paul Truong

Old December 2nd 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Your smrat wrote:

On Nov 30, 7:02 am, micky wrote:

foad..

You think you are so clever don't you Michael Adams, if that is in
fact your real name. But how do we know you are not in fact Paul
Truong, impersonating Michael Adams, sock puppeting for yoursmrat, aka
foad, who is actually Paul Truong, which is to say yourself.

You don't... but actually, my real name is
Peregrine-Worthstone-Arbuthnot-Entwhistle... but you can call me micky..

Diabolical if true. No doubt Malk Hoursby, solly, er sorry, Mark
Houlsby will be able to ferret this out, but only if you answer the
following questions truthfully and under penalty of usenet perjury.

1. Has administrative law clerk Brian Laughingstock ever archived one
of your usenet posts for use as evidence in an important chess
lawsuit?

Irrelevant: a) There are no "important" chess lawsuits.

b) He's a jackass und I'm over here.

2. Have you ever ejaculated on or about a fat woman named Susan?

Sadly, yes I have.. a most unfortunate experience....

3. Who is Bud Webster and what is his chess rating?

That would be ~ 3.8% alcohol per vol. ...

4. If the fake Sam Sloan sued the fake Gordon Ray Parker for
defamation, libel, and trademark infringement under section 7(a) of
the Migratory Bird Act, would venue be properly had in St Kitts and
Nevin?

Pass..

5. What is the capital of Mauritania?

M.

Remember Mr Adams-Truong, it is imperative that you answer these
questions honestly if sooper genyious Mark "Javert" Houlsby is to
crack this case wide open.

Not THE Jowett-Javelin-Javert ?

..

Sincerely yours