Old December 15th 10, 07:10 PM
Junior Member

Default Do you pay chess on the iPad?

If so, what is the best chess app?

I also play on 3 web sites with my iPad : chess.com, game knot, and red hot pawn. All three work fine with the iPad.

If you have an iPad, what is your chess experience with it?

Stwils
Old December 30th 10, 05:43 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stwils View Post
If so, what is the best chess app?

I also play on 3 web sites with my iPad : chess.com, game knot, and red hot pawn. All three work fine with the iPad.

If you have an iPad, what is your chess experience with it?

Stwils
I use Shredder Chess on my Ipad. It is really good. It goes beyond my level as a player and it stores your games. I usually go online to play chess though with other people.