Old January 1st 11, 10:10 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.games.chess.computer

Default How can I get Winboard to let me play the black pieces in training mode?

Does anybody know how I can get Winboard to let me play the black side
in training mode?

Thanks,
Jim.
Old January 2nd 11, 10:06 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.games.chess.computer

On Jan 2, 12:10*am, nightlife18 wrote:
Does anybody know how I can get Winboard to let me play the black side
in training mode?

Thanks,
Jim.

What is Winboard? A piece of hardware you attach to your I/O port or
USB port?

RL
Old January 2nd 11, 12:17 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.games.chess.computer

In article 5f37283d-f014-46ec-8b3f-
, says...

On Jan 2, 12:10*am, nightlife18 wrote:
Does anybody know how I can get Winboard to let me play the black side
in training mode?

Thanks,
Jim.

What is Winboard? A piece of hardware you attach to your I/O port or
USB port?

It is a chess game playing software,
as you could see also in the cross-post list.

--
Poutnik
Old January 2nd 11, 12:24 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.games.chess.computer

Ask here maybe http://www.open-aurec.com/wbforum/