Old June 27th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sloan vs. Goichberg

On 6/27/2011 12:49 AM, Joe Lux wrote:
Sam:
I warned you not to bring my name into your asinine scandalous lawsuits.
I had never done you harm and I even used to try and defend your name.
But you a perjurer persist in doing this, you are mentally very ill.
Now you have frivilously mentioned me in your filings against Bill. Why?
Do not call me ever again for if you do I will put down the receiver and
call the cops and have you charged with harassment.
You are a child molesting pervert and a big wart on the ass of US Chess.
I have spoken with your son Peter Sloan, and he said you probably raped
his half sister who recently died. Rot in hell, Sam, rot in hell. You
look as if your dying of AIDS but I pray the cops come for you first.
You are a ****ing asshole for this - I wish on you a slow painful death.
Sincerely yours,
Joe Lux

Paul is sharing his thoughts again.
Old June 30th 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Fake Joe Lux posting

On Jun 27, 7:32*am, BL wrote:
[...]

Right. This posting is Fake. Joe Lux called me early this morning and
informed me of this.

Old June 30th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

On Jun 27, 5:32*pm, BL wrote:
On 6/27/2011 12:49 AM, Joe Lux wrote: Sam:

Sincerely yours,
Joe Lux

Paul is sharing his thoughts again.

But at least he's nice and polite in his closing: "Sincerely yours,"
that's kind of old-fashioned and sweet.

RL