Old December 10th 11, 06:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Board Sounds on Fritz 13 ??

I am using Fritz 13 on a Windows 7 platform and even though I have
board sounds checked in the Multimedia section on Options, I am not
getting any sounds?

Any ideas?
Old December 12th 11, 09:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On 10/12/2011 18:33, sirlocks wrote:
I am using Fritz 13 on a Windows 7 platform and even though I have
board sounds checked in the Multimedia section on Options, I am not
getting any sounds?

Any ideas?

Is the desktop mixer set to zero?

Otherwise try asking support for help:
http://chessbase.com/download/index.asp

A few other weaker free engines lurk there for download.

Regards,
Martin Brown
Old January 18th 12, 04:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

On Dec 10 2011, 1:33*pm, sirlocks wrote:
I am using Fritz 13 on a Windows 7 platform and even though I have
board sounds checked in the Multimedia section on Options, I am not
getting any sounds?

Any ideas?

I don't know how to correct the problem. I was getting them but in the
past two days the board sounds have stopped. I have not had this
program for very long. Don't know why this would happen.