Old January 21st 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess Games

Hello Everybody How
you can get Chess Games on the screen of the webtv play by very known
Players life Botvinik-Fisher- Capablanca etc. many years ago I use to
have a lot of this Games play by big players and replay the games and
move the chess pieces, but I forget how I did it, I will be very
appreciative if someone knows very good how to do it.I am not anymore a
young fellow and I can not remember how it was done. quite a few people
send me some info, but none of them where really helpful,one single page
send to me was to play against Computer which i am not really
interested,I have myself a lot of Books with games with big Masters and
Grand Masters but I have to put my chess board on the table and play
those games from the Books that I have, but will be more convenient to
play those games on the screen of the webtv.
Thanks to all of you in advance Sergiu