Old April 7th 12, 04:42 PM
Junior Member

Smile Free program to looking for blunders

I'm looking for free program to analyse chess games to see blunders or mistakes . I know chess assistant 12 light ( very good ) . and chess king pro ( no free ) , do you know others free program . I'm looking for a free pdf or tutorial in french language ( for chess assistant ), thanks you for help me .