ChessBanter

ChessBanter (https://www.chessbanter.com/)
-   rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-computer-computer-chess/)
-   -   Cannot get notation (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-computer-computer-chess/54912-cannot-get-notation.html)

SolomonW[_4_] April 4th 16 08:51 AM

Cannot get notation

On older versions of Fritz GUI, I used to be able to print a game with
scores and notation! ?! !? etc.

So I would get something like.
13. BC4?

or
18. NC3 d6!

I think I also used to be able to get an evaluation for each move.

Now I cannot print the game with notation, and although I can print an
Evaluation profile, I prefer it after each move.

Any help would be appreciated

[email protected] August 22nd 16 05:18 PM

Cannot get notation

well you may have figured it out already yourself, (months ago)
but if not, i see in F14 simply the options menu at File/options
and then choose chess/notation; with option to show eval and/or comments
NB nags as ! and !? are annotations, thus not given usually by the program
jef
PS new/updated version of chess opening program Bookbuilder (4.3);
reduced price from 29 to 19! And now also with option to do book