Old February 25th 17, 03:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer

Default Reiner Rickford

On Sunday, October 25, 2015 at 9:18:19 AM UTC-7, grapechange wrote:
On Wednesday, July 31, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Anthony Gross wrote:
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Reiner Rickford, I would appreciate
an email. He used to own the "The Players" in Los Angeles.

Thank you,

Anthony Gross

it's well past 1996, but I know where he is. if still interested, message me back.

I am intrigued to help resurrect so ancient a thread. I knew him 30+ years ago. Last I saw I think he sadly was having some serious legal troubles. A very sad picture accompanied the article/post.