Old December 22nd 05, 08:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default List of Authors Banned or Blacklisted by USCF Sales

Taylor Kingston is the co-owner of Chess Cafe. He's the #2 guy over
there. He doesn't like me because I'm a prick most of the time. He
discriminates against losers like me.

Old December 22nd 05, 08:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Chess One wrote:

It is true as far as I can tell. Larry Evans is not on the list and is
purportedly carried by Chesscafe - but when I inquired it so happened that
his books were out of stock.

Horse****. Isn't anyone else getting tired of Phil Anus of parrot-****
Chessvile fame leading his malicious band of morons on missions
conducted in bad faith?!

USCF Sales has three titles by Larry Evans:

10 Most Common Chess Mistakes
100 Easy Checkmates
How Good Is Your Chess?

They are in stock and available for sale. Now. Order online or call. It
was so incredibly difficult and tricky to find out, I dare not reveal
my secret source. (Hint: Try the 800 number...)

This kind of smearing is really beneath contempt.

Brennan had it right. Philth.

P. Rose

Old December 22nd 05, 09:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

This hurts! What this proves is never trust any source by the name of
Sam Sloan. I will lie for food.

Sam Sloan da liar

Old December 22nd 05, 10:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,
michael adams

Ralf Callenberg wrote:

(,,)

You are clearly misusing Wikipedia to provide your own point of view or
promoting your own person, here and in other articles. Please stop it.
It's annoying and it's childish.

Clearly Sloan was one of those kids brought up to believe their turds
were pure gold (it's not just an American phenomenon although it does
seem to emanate from that country - was it Dr. Spock?)..

Old December 22nd 05, 11:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
Taylor Kingston is the co-owner of Chess Cafe. He's the #2 guy over
there.

I realize our pseudo-Sloan does not intend his posts to be taken
seriously, but just for the record: I have no financial stake in
ChessCafe.com, nor any degree of ownership of it any sense. I just
write book reviews and articles which appear there from time to time.
For this I receive no payment or compensation, other than the books I
review.

Old December 22nd 05, 11:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

OK, I believe you Taylor Kingston. Will you ask Mr. Russell to cary my
books? I need money fast.

Old December 22nd 05, 11:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

carry

Old December 22nd 05, 11:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Louis Blair

Sam Sloan wrote (Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:29:21 GMT):
I have posted on Wikipedia a List of Authors Banned
or Blacklisted by USCF Sales. ...
_
* Anatoly Karpov
* Ron Henley
* Raymond Keene
* Eric Schiller
* Larry Parr
* Don Schultz
* Sam Sloan

_
Omitting the names on the list,
Phil Innes wrote (Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:09:37 GMT):

It is true as far as I can tell.

_
Aron Nimzowitsch: A Reappraisal
by Raymond Keene
_
http://uscfsales.com/item.asp?PID=184
_
After a quick search for books by Karpov
that are sold by Chess 4 Less, I found:
_
Elista Diaries by Karpov & Henley
(a 1996 book listed by Amazon as
out of print)
_
and:
_
The Semi-Open Game in Action by Karpov
(a 1988 book that Chess 4 Less is now
trying to sell for $7.50)

Old December 22nd 05, 11:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Louis Blair

Sam Sloan wrote (Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:29:21 GMT):

I am not sure whether Bobby Fischer is on the list
or not.

_
Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess
by Fischer, Margulies, and Mosenfelder
_
http://uscfsales.com/item.asp?cID=8&PID=913
_
What else by Fischer is in print at the moment?