Old April 24th 15, 03:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default Part of Gashimov Memorial contract

Offramp wrote:

I further solemnly promise that I will not write any notes or analysis, indite, carve, mark, engrave, or otherwise them delineate, or cause or suffer it to be so done by others, if in my power to prevent it, on anything, movable or immovable, under the canopy of Heaven, whereby or whereon any letter, character, or figure, or the least trace of a letter, character, or figure, may become legible, or intelligible to myself or anyone in the world.

This would make sense if Gashimov himself were playing.

EZoto

Old April 25th 15, 11:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc