Old May 17th 15, 02:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default Kramnik on his great predecessors by Offramp.

I never knew Kramnik wrote that. I use to never read long posts but
your post on Kramnik offramp was superb reading. I noticed that Kramnik
called Capa a genius. Probably he thinks highly of him more than anyone
else then Lasker a close second. That's my impression. Again excellent
article.

EZoto

Old May 18th 15, 07:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Monday, 18 May 2015 01:49:29 UTC+1, Euclides Zoto wrote:
I never knew Kramnik wrote that. I use to never read long posts but
your post on Kramnik offramp was superb reading. I noticed that Kramnik
called Capa a genius. Probably he thinks highly of him more than anyone
else then Lasker a close second. That's my impression. Again excellent
article.

EZoto

Kramnik really is a thinker. He is a nice person and a great chess player.
Old June 20th 15, 03:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 2:18:49 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:

Kramnik really is a thinker. He is a nice person and a great chess player.'

Wish the same could be said of you, Offramp. I'm sure you feel the same way (about not being a great chess player).

RL

Old June 21st 15, 08:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, 20 June 2015 15:16:59 UTC+1, raylopez99 wrote:
On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 2:18:49 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:

Kramnik really is a thinker. He is a nice person and a great chess player.'

Wish the same could be said of you, Offramp. I'm sure you feel the same way (about not being a great chess player).

I AM a great chess player. Read paragraph 7 of the Kramnik interview, the one that begins, "Then there's that guy Offramp..."
Old June 22nd 15, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:21:46 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:

I AM a great chess player. Read paragraph 7 of the Kramnik interview, the one
that begins, "Then there's that guy Offramp..."

Ah yes, the editors must have redacted that in the abridged version...

I am rooting for Kramnik as he's now middle aged like me, and of course nearly 50 year old Anand is over 2800 once again. The Old Men vs the C (pronounced "Carlsen", not 'sea').

RL

Old June 22nd 15, 07:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 3:21:46 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:

I AM a great chess player. Read paragraph 7 of the Kramnik interview, the one
that begins, "Then there's that guy Offramp..."

Ah yes, the editors must have redacted that in the abridged version...

I am rooting for Kramnik as he's now middle aged like me, and of course nearly 50 year old Anand is over 2800 once again. The Old Men and the C (pronounced "Carlsen", not 'sea').

RL