Old July 14th 15, 12:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default CHESS-L

Hello

A long time ago (20 years and more) there was a mailing list called
CHESS-L. As people say, the intenet don't forget anything, I wonder
whether there is an archive, which contains these ancient postings.
Every help is very welcome.

Cheers!
Manfred
Old July 14th 15, 10:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On 14/07/2015 13:43, Manfred Tietze wrote:
Hello

A long time ago (20 years and more) there was a mailing list called
CHESS-L. As people say, the intenet don't forget anything, I wonder
whether there is an archive, which contains these ancient postings.
Every help is very welcome.

Cheers!
Manfred

never heard of CHESS-L but it took me only 3 minutes to find the following:
https://www.grcrun11.gr/pipermail/ch...2010-December/

Cheers,
Rainer
Old July 16th 15, 02:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 4:43:47 AM UTC-7, Manfred Tietze wrote:
Hello

A long time ago (20 years and more) there was a mailing list called
CHESS-L. As people say, the intenet don't forget anything, I wonder
whether there is an archive, which contains these ancient postings.
Every help is very welcome.

Cheers!
Manfred

I was a member The moderator was in the Netherlands. I never quit but I stopped receiving messages from there.

F. Leon Wilson told me that he had taken over the list and owns it now but I have never received anything from him.

Sam sloan