Old August 4th 15, 03:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default New Composed Chess Endgame Problems Site

Glenn Rhoads wrote:

Yes this is a shameless plug for my own page but what the heck.

The URL is http://gcrhoads.byethost4.com/Endgames/endings.html

[Note: I can assure you that this site is legitimate. I mention that because some spammers have used byethost4.com because it has a free version.]

The page contains a collection of some of the best all-time composed chess endings (initial set of 205 endgames). The page contains an online board where you can try solving the puzzles by making a move in a drag-and-drop manner. The board has controls to move back and forth through the current line. It also writes out the moves in algebraic notation for you (you can use copy and paste to submit it as part of your proposed solution).

I hope you like it!

-- Glenn C. Rhoads

You should be ASHAMED!!! of yourself.....however it is a nice page.

EZoto