Old October 2nd 15, 02:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default I was a victim of chess censorship

Offramp wrote:

I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Maybe the owner of that hat shop read it.

EZoto

Old October 3rd 15, 08:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Old October 4th 15, 04:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Sat, 03 Oct 2015 00:11:00 -0700, Offramp wrote:

I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only
had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that
his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

The question should be why did you feel compelled to make such a comment?
Old October 5th 15, 01:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Old October 5th 15, 04:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Monday, 5 October 2015 13:43:56 UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJWEk/eAAoJENV3hVGSv/15w/QQAJGzzpGTCxvAC3s00bSqazQb
5PpbW46VeV9YiCgP49Jq91VLmeRHZBlJsIiMgYOFskpwWtiXoK ESZu55+EwbIEMa
PDy7ZF0Nh9Rj6cKTuEZ0eCu8Zvo/iMAG/vNNY/gMQMtvqzKq4ZRf4DHEu0JJ+BvM
FGp2qnD5A8Rp3SgTjIXYyYlsQOa2tWF1+LHRrHeEo7Uevp7fhJ NYpVets0mjYci0
/xICM5OCfEu9iLjntXQyNPnBcLufvLmtiXvW6o+r9ykPDM6Noxr 6FYQ4sCeAhESq
RAT47EQhs2FyssLoBz277NYaiEpjYABBPm0dYUnPILrBjo+AzF 44h6s94xMepeTU
ZlalNhm6pXvfSMhxkQKRhlqvWp3JZA3mkyT7WRndRkiOiKt7Be qOhZfTrD866S4g
bnpNZc2UUlnAt/WC42tGNe/ZBbZvYC0XSciVoQENtwPzxz9ELYETjtH43PYE0u7L
bnJIbL2LFp6Hu5s9IUmhXLeD6JBBWihs4IvzfHOysR8iO/mVawX5xvB8R8GneBy8
8FRV4R6H+QrzKTUP5nuAsuPVrBig60mTJYTm8nAlU2aSLq5tiv 03dJFerN+uqm9I
R2Ng9hrjXFjlM0eBn1uThugHMqKI2IevxZ8Ul42Xv+P3geMKHz olnorKhYoIE/L9
IKdwtGCd4QZhhRVAJy9Q

I like the middle bit.

Old October 14th 15, 11:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Offramp wrote:

I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Alun, your name sounds like fugly tumbril oirish bigot. ... Sorry dood..
..
Old October 14th 15, 01:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Wednesday, 14 October 2015 11:00:00 UTC+1, 52% wrote:
Offramp wrote:

I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Alun, your name sounds like fugly tumbril oirish bigot. ... Sorry dood..
.

There is no need to apologize because apart from the bigot bit you are pretty close.
Old October 14th 15, 09:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Offramp wrote:

I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Alun, your name sounds like fugly tumbril oirish bigot. ... Sorry dood..
.

There is no need to apologize because apart from the bigot bit you are pretty close.

Thankyou Alun, as always..
..
Old October 15th 15, 04:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:11:03 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:
I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Are hats allowed in tournaments? You can hide a camera obscura in the hat, in a hidden, obscure portion.

RL
Old October 17th 15, 02:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 at 11:39:12 PM UTC-4, raylopez99 wrote:
On Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 3:11:03 PM UTC+8, Offramp wrote:
I post fairly often at chesssgames.com, and as far as I know I've only had one comment removed.

It was at the time when Gaioz Nigalidze was found cheating. I said that his name sounded like a posh hat-shop in Detroit. That was censored.

Are hats allowed in tournaments? You can hide a camera obscura in the hat, in a hidden, obscure portion.

RL

Yes. I generally wear a ball cap to shade my eyes from my opponent. I don't think I could hide a camera under it as I already have a cheese steak, a pocket comb , and a quart of oil under it.