Old December 17th 15, 08:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default 1358 rated price gouger arrested

I posted this in the USCF "All Things Chess forum". It was quickly pulled for being "not about chess". Maybe I should have posted something extolling the virtues of Dustin Diamond.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0648fe3024db9

Let's teach him a new song to go along with his chess skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-Vff5HPhc
Old December 18th 15, 04:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 4:56:58 AM UTC+8, MikeMurray wrote:
I posted this in the USCF "All Things Chess forum". It was quickly pulled for being "not about chess". Maybe I should have posted something extolling the virtues of Dustin Diamond.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0648fe3024db9

Let's teach him a new song to go along with his chess skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-Vff5HPhc

Was he a chess player?

RL
Old December 18th 15, 07:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 8:08:07 PM UTC-8, raylopez99 wrote:
On Friday, December 18, 2015 at 4:56:58 AM UTC+8, MikeMurray wrote:
I posted this in the USCF "All Things Chess forum". It was quickly pulled for being "not about chess". Maybe I should have posted something extolling the virtues of Dustin Diamond.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0648fe3024db9

Let's teach him a new song to go along with his chess skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj-Vff5HPhc

Was he a chess player?

RL

As the thread title notes, he's rated 1358 USCF. He's played in several tournaments relatively recently (last couple years). Earlier articles mentioned his "prowess" as a player partially informing his skills at financial manouvering, and there are quite a few photos of him peering over a chessboard.