Old February 29th 16, 12:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default Sam Sloan for President TV Ad on Youtube

On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 8:03:24 AM UTC-8, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan for President TV Ad on Youtube

Sam Sloan Democratic Presidential Candidate on C-SPAN2
I am preparing an ad for TV broadcast. It is he
https://youtu.be/Nk2t7NI5qAk

I do not know why people always think I am Jewish. I am part Irish, Swedish, English and Scot-Irish.

Of interest to chess players is my relationships with the Polgar sisters

CHESS MASTER
https://youtu.be/u50VjSBXaYQ
Old March 1st 16, 02:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 8:13:11 PM UTC+8, samsloan wrote:

I do not know why people always think I am Jewish. I am part Irish, Swedish, English and Scot-Irish.

Of interest to chess players is my relationships with the Polgar sisters

CHESS MASTER
https://youtu.be/u50VjSBXaYQ

You're smart, money hungry, publicity seeking, good in chess and you're litigious? = JEW, lol.

You voting for Trump? He's a white Anglo-Saxon like you, was a Democrat, anti-immigrant, not-establishment. I think you should cross-over and vote Republican for once.

How's your relationship with your numerous kids? Better than before? Your chess-playing son has not dissed you in public lately, so you maybe reconciled. Good for you, fellow onetime Lynchburg resident.

RL