Old March 30th 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default With Fritz 15 how do I print a game with notation

On older versions of Fritz GUI, I used to be able to print a game with
scores and notation! ?! !? etc.

So I would get something like.
13. BC4?

or
18. NC3 d6!

I think I also used to be able to get an evaluation for each move.

Now I cannot print the game with notation, and although I can print an
Evaluation profile, I prefer it after each move.

Any help would be appreciated
Old April 2nd 16, 02:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

I don't know. I don't have the latest version of Fritz.

RL
Old April 2nd 16, 11:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:22:34 -0700 (PDT), raylopez99 wrote:

I don't know. I don't have the latest version of Fritz.

RL

I am sure that its the same in the older versions. Could you please tell me
how it does it there and maybe I could work it out with Fritz 15.

Thanking you in advance
Old April 5th 16, 03:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 6:10:27 PM UTC+8, SolomonW wrote:
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:22:34 -0700 (PDT), raylopez99 wrote:

I don't know. I don't have the latest version of Fritz.

RL

I am sure that its the same in the older versions. Could you please tell me
how it does it there and maybe I could work it out with Fritz 15.

Thanking you in advance

But you already know the answer, as you said: "On older versions of Fritz GUI, I used to be able to print a game with scores and notation! ?! !? "

So just repeat what you did before.

RL