View Poll Results: Will Karjakin beat Carlsen for the World title?
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 29th 16, 09:48 AM
Junior Member

Default Does Karjakin have a chance against Carlsen?

I was slighlty disappointed with the recent result at the Candidates.

Karjakin won, but I just don't think he can match Carlsen for the WCh title.

Maybe Caruana would have had better chances.

What do you think?
Old May 30th 16, 10:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 at 3:19:02 PM UTC+3, zarkoth wrote:
results, please visit http://forums.yourdomain.com.au/showthread.php?t=54945
Question: Will Karjakin beat Carlsen for the World title?

- Yes
- No

--
zarkoth

We don't think here, we react and are interrupt driven.

RL