Old June 25th 16, 11:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Default Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatownin New York City

Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4
Old June 25th 16, 02:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, 25 June 2016 11:40:50 UTC+1, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4

What were the results?
Old June 25th 16, 03:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 6:40:50 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4

Have you seen the video?

Basically a bunch of Chinese speakers and players were playing a consultation game against me so I was not really playing one opponent.
There were several games played. I won a few and lost a few.
Old June 25th 16, 04:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, 25 June 2016 15:22:41 UTC+1, samsloan wrote:
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 6:40:50 AM UTC-4, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4

Have you seen the video?

Basically a bunch of Chinese speakers and players were playing a consultation game against me so I was not really playing one opponent.
There were several games played. I won a few and lost a few.
Sam Sloan

Sam, as much as I like you, I could not watch that video!
Old June 26th 16, 11:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 5:22:41 PM UTC+3, samsloan wrote:

There were several games played. I won a few and lost a few.
Sam Sloan

I have an idea: have you ever faked your own death? Why not do it?

You can then check this off your bucket wish list.

RL

Old June 27th 16, 11:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On 6/25/2016 6:40 AM, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4

Those are some really nice chinese chess pieces. I still like the
wooden boards even though paper is used.

EZoto
Old July 9th 16, 07:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 1:40:50 PM UTC+3, samsloan wrote:
Sam Sloan Candidate for US Congress plays Chinese Chess in Chinatown in New York City.

https://youtu.be/INUfN_4Y7I4

Bs"d

What's wrong with real chess?