Old October 9th 17, 08:53 PM
Junior Member

Default Chess Elo Calculator(App)

Hello everyone! I present you my new app Chess Elo Calculator. The App calculates resulting Elo with pinpoint accuracy. It is available on IOS and Android. I've added the recent tournament results of Magnus Carlsen with the calculation of our App. I hope you like it!

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D82G
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D82S
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D82U
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D82a
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/D82N
Old October 14th 17, 07:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

--
tlgktn

Ridiculous. There's many rating pools for Elo. Is this Fide Elo? USCF Elo? Online Elo (which has many different versions for the same strength player, depending on the site)?

RL