Old July 1st 03, 08:11 PM
Charles Grinstead

Default Graphic program?

I'm wanting to make some two dimensional chess board diagrams in .JPG or
..GIF format.

You know, just the small standard green/white board which I can put the men
on where I want.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks much!

--
-Chuck

Remove "nospam" to reply.

Old July 1st 03, 09:14 PM
Arne Leisner

Look here. Sure u find something...:
http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/homeeng.htm

Arne.

Old August 1st 03, 06:12 PM
Marcel Alsemgeest

"Rob McDonell" schreef in bericht
om...
"Charles Grinstead" wrote in message

I'm wanting to make some two dimensional chess board diagrams in .JPG or
.GIF format.

KChess Elite can save board layouts in JPG, GIF & PNG, and whole games in

HTML.

Fritz 8 can do this as well.

Marcel