Old July 5th 03, 06:42 AM
Tom E.

Default just an obsevation

When I watch GM's and IM's play blitz on ICC,
they make a preponderance of the moves I want
them to make. When I play, I can't see squat!
Tom

Old July 6th 03, 12:17 PM
Neil Coward

In longplay I find they a lot fo the time they make the moves I'm thinking
of, but not always which is the crucial difference!
The different moves they make make all the difference.
Also when there seems only one obvious move they tend to go into a mammoth
think for ages before playing it

Old July 6th 03, 10:33 PM
Tom E.

"Neil Coward" wrote in message
In longplay I find they a lot fo the time they make the moves I'm thinking
of, but not always which is the crucial difference!
The different moves they make make all the difference.
Also when there seems only one obvious move they tend to go into a mammoth
think for ages before playing it

Yes, and sometimes they lose games simply by showing off
and doing something different from that obvious move.
Tom