Old July 8th 03, 08:09 PM
J Hall

Default Looking for Morphy games in Pandolfini's Solitaire Chess column

Do any of you chess players know which issues of Chess Life
magazine contain a Morphy game in the Pandolfini Solitaire Chess
column? I saw one a few years back ('98?) and was wondering which
issue that was or if there are others that I do not know about.

Thanks.