Old July 15th 03, 01:09 AM
John Macnab

Default Why fritz?

It seems that whenever a player--from patzer to GM--uses a computer to
assist analysis, it's Fritz. Why don't you ever read "My training
Partner, Tiger, says..."?

What's so special about Fritz?

John

Old July 17th 03, 01:09 AM
eleaticus

I can only compare fritz with Chessmaster.

So far, the really big thing for me is you can print a selection of games
from the/a database in fritz.

I don't yet know how to input a position into fritz and get analysis.

news