Old July 15th 03, 05:20 AM
PJDBAD

Default my Great Predecessors

Writing about the same topic is not plagiarism, the act of taking and using
ones words, ideas and inventions as ones own.

The evidence of plagiarism would be a side by side explication of the text.
The author and publisher may be quilty of something or the other but is it
really plagiarism? I was also surprised at how plagiarism was actually
spelled.
Old July 15th 03, 05:31 AM
PJDBAD

riting about the same topic is not plagiarism, the act of taking anothers
words, ideas or inventions and using them as ones own.