Old July 17th 03, 09:30 PM
DDEckerslyke

Default Who is the biggest jerk GM

Ray Keene

Old July 18th 03, 05:12 PM
D Coffey

Tal relieved himself in public once, iirc, some simul in Cali?

Not sure if that qualifies as being a jerk.

Showing up as drunk as he did, that qualifies though i think.

Old July 19th 03, 04:53 AM
Jerome Bibuld

Dear Mr./Ms. Coffey,

Heil Dubya!

That was Alekhine, when Tal was still urinating in his diapers.

Tal relieved himself in public once, iirc, some simul in Cali?

Not sure if that qualifies as being a jerk.

Showing up as drunk as he did, that qualifies though I think.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus
Old July 19th 03, 04:37 PM
Jerome Bibuld

"ickytwerp",

Heil Dubya!

Your response is as childish as your "name", anonymouse.

Nothing of any value seems clear in your "mind."

Unfortunately, I do not have access to my personal library, but I doubt that
Tal was in the U. S. A. in either 1962 or 1963.

As for the "gibberish", learn a little history, asshole.

Alekhine might also have done so, but it seems clear in my mind that Tal did
too.

California.

sometime in '62, 63 maybe?

shrug

Not sure about whatever other gibberish you were posting.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan und Irak. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka uber Alles!

Nor fraternally, in the least.

Jerome Bibuld
gens una sumus

Old July 19th 03, 07:33 PM
D Coffey

Jerome Bibuld wrote in message
"ickytwerp",

Your response is as childish as your "name", anonymouse.

Nothing of any value seems clear in your "mind."

Childish? You're pointing that finger at yourself.

If you choose to deny something that I thought I'd read somewhere, that's
fine with me.

As far as your gibberish, it remains.....gibberish.

When I have the time I'll look through my library and see if I can't find
the reference.

Certainly possible that either I misread or misremembered something, or the
dates, or the details.

Or perhaps the reference was simply wrong.

However, I'm only certain of what I've read because I'm such a big fan of
Tal's games, and was really disappointed when I read about the incident.

Your rants mean nothing to me. People of your ilk are easily ignored....or
killfiled.