Old July 18th 03, 08:33 PM
Stevek

Default ICC interface for PocketPC

I just bought a Dell pocketPC w/ wireless internet access. I would like to
play some chess on ICC but I can't find an interface that will work. Does
anyone know how I could play chess on ICC w/ a pocketPC?

Thanks

Old July 20th 03, 01:21 AM
Loki

I also have a Dell pocket PC. If I remember right, the software for ICC is
mostly 3rd party generated. The Mac software is garbage compared to
Blitzin. I *think*, though I'm not sure, that it will be a LONG time before
there is an ICC interface for pocket PC.

.com...