Old July 20th 03, 07:34 PM
Oldbooks78

Default FS: Group of 3 Older Chess Books - all for $5

I currently have for sale a group of 3 older chess books, available as a group
for $5 plus $3 postage (Media Mail within the US). The books a

Horowitz, I.A. (Editor) "Solitaire Chess" Published by Putnam's Sons in 1962.
Internals are in very good condition, clean with no page tears or pen marks.
Spiral bound, with cardboard covers. Front cover has some minor surface paper
loss at the corners, and a partial vertical crease. Otherwise nice. Contains 62
solitaire chess games with commentary.

Horowitz, I.A. "The Golden Treasury of Chess" published by Galahad Books, 1969.
The 185 page hardbound book is in very good+ condition, fresh and clean inside
and out. Dust jacket is in very good condition as well.

Chernev, Irving and Kenneth Harkness, "An Invitation to Chess, A Picture Guide
to the Royal Game" published by Simon and Schuster, 1966. The 221 page
softbound book is in good+ condition, clean with no page tears or pen marks.
Covers are a bit soiled, otherwise nice.

If interested, please email to " to reserve. Thanks.

Dave