Old July 20th 03, 09:29 PM
jonnywildboar

Default Chess Megapage is up and working??

(Mike McG.) wrote in message . com...
Anyone else having problems with Chess Megapage?
http://www.chesstheory.de/index.php3

It's being updated, but when I click on anything I get a blank screen.
I haven't been able to get it to work for months now. Anyone not
having problems with it?

This at least trys to trick you into looking at a webpage rather than a simple link.

bravo !!

I wont say if i tried it.
Old July 21st 03, 01:21 PM
David Ames

(Mike McG.) wrote in message . com...
Anyone else having problems with Chess Megapage?
http://www.chesstheory.de/index.php3

It's being updated, but when I click on anything I get a blank screen.
I haven't been able to get it to work for months now. Anyone not
having problems with it?

Where did you hear it's being updated?

David Ames