Old September 6th 04, 12:03 PM
Bugsy

Default Danish Player Cut-Off Queen Heads ??

Anyone know the Danish chess player that came back to the tournament hall at
night and cut-off all the queen heads after he lost a game that day for a
hand slip on a queen ? Rumour has it the story with reported in "Chess
Scene" !

Anyone have a copy of the story ?

Old September 6th 04, 12:33 PM
Hans Jørgen Lassen

You may be looking in the wrong direction. I think the culprit could
possibly be the person who uttered these immortal words: "I never had sex
with that woman."
Of course he will deny everything: "I never touched one of those queens."
But can you trust him?
Hans J

.. .